“Credentialing processess are sometimes quiet complicated to deal with. One requires to know the status of Credentialing tasks—what’s in progress and what remains to be completed. This is achieved by configuring key milestones and displaying progress toward, or the completion of, key milestones so users can view specific activities within the credentialing process. This enables users to quickly know what’s completed, needs to be done, is past due, and what are the new tasks that are entering the process.
The management of credentialing and re-credentialing activities allows users to manage the credentialing assignments by inputting the contact details for the specific payers, various ongoing time stamped remarks, creation date as well as follow-up date for a more streamlined tracking process of the assignment.
Others features of CredentialingSpectrum include:
• Management of Credentialing and Re-credentialing activities and reminders.
• Complete Cloud-based Documents Management for Credentialing Documents.
• Reminders on Expiration of various credentials such as CDS, DEA, License, CAQH, Board Certification, Mal Practice, Hospital Privileges.
• Facility Credentialing Management.
• Milestones Management.
• Insurance Participation Agreements and/or Contract Management
• Auto-fax, Auto-email and Secure Messaging Capability.
• Extensive Report and/or analytics Module.
Using the right tools is very essential for the growth of your business. Sign-up for a free trial!
Visit our website to check out our different Products and Services for healthcare practices.
The HIMSS17 conference brings together more than 40,000 health IT professionals, clinicians, executives, and vendors from around the world to enjoy an exceptional breadth of educational opportunities, while showcasing cutting-edge health IT products.
Clinicspectrum is exhibiting at ‘HIMSS Annual Conference & Exhibition – 2017’,
Booth no.472. Do Visit Us there!
You can also tweet us @ClinicSpectrum and follow us on Facebook at fb.com/Clinicspectrum. Watch our video series on YouTube at www.youtube.com/user/Clinicspectrum “