“Firstly Credit and debit cards need to work across all growing list of locations. Issuers should be able to meet this need by using channel-agnostic payment credentials that work in a fast, safe and convenient way across any channels the customer chooses to use. A digital payments strategy must take an integrated approach to the various POS channels available to consumers. Secondly, unavailability of quality education facility is not an issue. At school level, there must be options available for skill development courses and they must be provided in the secondary stage of schooling. Integration of skill development and education is essential for skilling to take wings. Skill development will remain a dream if carried out in isolation through centres alone. It has to be imparted in schools alongside academics as a part of their current curriculum. Thirdly, technology has changed our traditional education system in more ways than one. There should be an awareness or some boom for start-ups and Ed-tech companies which facilitate the consumers with online classes, Communication evolution, interactive textbooks, expanding audience, disappearance of the chalk board, rise of web-based research, and gamification”,says Ms. Vidushi Daga who is an Indian businesswoman, Founder and Director of Clone Futura Education.
September 26, 2016
February 18, 2017
September 19, 2016
- How to Become a Successful Fiction Book Publisher in India?
- II Spaces – Providing Professional Interior Designs for Corporate offices
- Deck- Rail.com – Manufactures a compliant Deck Rail system as a substitute to Cable Rail
- ESI Hospital, Bibvewadi to be upgraded into 100 bedded ESIC Hospital and many other 100-150 bedded ESI Hospitals Projects in Maharashtra coming soon” – Shri Bandaru Dattatreya
- Avail The Services of Certified Interpreters and Translators to Convey Your Messages in Other Languages Effectively