“Firstly Credit and debit cards need to work across all growing list of locations. Issuers should be able to meet this need by using channel-agnostic payment credentials that work in a fast, safe and convenient way across any channels the customer chooses to use. A digital payments strategy must take an integrated approach to the various POS channels available to consumers. Secondly, unavailability of quality education facility is not an issue. At school level, there must be options available for skill development courses and they must be provided in the secondary stage of schooling. Integration of skill development and education is essential for skilling to take wings. Skill development will remain a dream if carried out in isolation through centres alone. It has to be imparted in schools alongside academics as a part of their current curriculum. Thirdly, technology has changed our traditional education system in more ways than one. There should be an awareness or some boom for start-ups and Ed-tech companies which facilitate the consumers with online classes, Communication evolution, interactive textbooks, expanding audience, disappearance of the chalk board, rise of web-based research, and gamification”,says Ms. Vidushi Daga who is an Indian businesswoman, Founder and Director of Clone Futura Education.
November 23, 2017
October 30, 2017
September 29, 2016
September 20, 2017
- Chinese Online Store Announces To Offer Best Shopping Deals from Chinese Brands with Their Exceptional Price Comparison Services
- The Increasing Share of the Organized Market is Expected to Propel the Indian Gold Loan Market
- Rasdale Stamp Company To Host Its 435th Public Auction On February 17-18, 2018
- Global Body Protection Equipment Market Projected to Grow at 6.6% CAGR to Reach US$ 2.9 Bn by 2022
- Dreamz Infra Ventures is coming up with its new advanced project known to be as “Orchard City”.