With the start of the new business year, the 40th grand edition of Media Expo is all set to uncover a host of new-age, competitive media and marketing solutions for professionals from the media, marketing and corporate world.
Indian ad spends are expected to increase by 13.9% in 2017, with a unified approach of both traditional and digital media to connect with consumers. Targeting this media mix, India’s largest international exhibition on indoor & outdoor advertising and signage solutions, opening next month, has once again lined-up a host of new product showcases from 6 countries for trade visitors planning to visit.
Here’s a sneak-peak into the new product showcases at the fair:
• Replacing conventional mediums of communication, EmagenTV will showcase its new broadcasting software that allows its users to create, manage and monitor their own TV network keeping the audiences engaged with live and dynamic information
• DOCAN, a new UV Ultraviolet (UV) printing technology to be demonstrated by Infinity Digital Solutions
• Instadium Merchandise, Led Fabric Lightbox, Portable Fabric Advertising Products Solutions by the Flag Company
• Indoor and Outdoor LED Displays, Signage Displays, LED Processors by RD LED
• Made in India, eco-solvent printer, Vybrant 1800 by Fujifilm which has been specifically designed for the Indian market to provide high quality with affordable costs
• The Stahls range of CAD-CUT and CAD-COLOR Heat Transfer Films and the Hotronix range of Heat Presses, the GCC Expert Professional Cutting Plotter and Fusing Machines by SkyScreen Pvt Ltd
• A High Speed Eco Solvent Printer, OKI M64 LCIS comes with bulk ink system and many add-on features by Arrow Digital
In conjunction with Indian brands, the trade fair will feature innovation-leading foreign contingents from China, Japan, Korea, the UK & the USA. A full range of printing technologies in UV, wide-format, eco-solvent, laser printing along with an attractive assortment of signage solutions including glow signs, LED signages, digital signages and point of purchase solutions by new and notable brands in the segment will be displayed.
Organised by Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt Ltd, this key business event will take place from 23 – 25 February 2017 at Bombay Exhibition Centre (Goregaon East) Mumbai.
For more information, please visit www.themediaexpo.com
For more details, call:
PR & Corporate Communications
Messe Frankfurt Trade Fairs India Pvt. Ltd.
Tel.: +91 22 61 44-59 14
Fax: +91 22 61 44-59 99