20 Microns Limited (20 Microns) is a chemical company engaged in production and trading of industrial minerals. 20 Microns Limited ‘sprimary products/services include minerals/clay. 20 Microns Limited operates in the business segment of Micronized Minerals. Its micronized mineral segment includes products, such as Calcined Clay/Calcined Kaolin, China Clay/Kaolin, Natural Redoxide, Natural Silica, Natural Mica, Natural Baryte, Natural Ground Calcium Carbonate, Natural Talc, and Nepheline Synite/Feldspar.
Its products also include specialty chemicals which include White Pigment Opacifier, Synthetic Aluminium Silicate, High Performance Opacifier, Flash Calcined Clay/Kaolin, Flatting/Matting Amourphous Alumino-Silicate, Speciality Matting Silica, Synthetic Barium Sulphate-Blancfixe, Inorganic Water base Thickeners, Organoclay Solvent base Thickener, Sub Micron Calcium Carbonat, High Aspect Ratio sub-micron Talc, Sub-Microns Hydrous Clay/Kaolin, Flame Retardant & smoke suppressant, Polyethylene Wax and Ultrafine Natural Silica.The company’s’ products are distributed in 47 countries across Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia Pacific. Microns is headquartered in Vadodara, Gujarat, India.
The SWOT analysis helps to get an in-depth strategic analysis of the 20 Microns Limited businesses operations. GlobalData compiled the profile to bring a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
Contents of the Report
• Business description
• Corporate strategy
• SWOT Analysis
• Company history
• Major products and services
• Key competitors
• Key employees
• Executive biographies
• Key operational heads
• Important locations and subsidiaries
• Key manufacturing facilities
• Detailed financial ratios for the past five years
• Interim ratios for the last five interim periods
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
• Detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
• Analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
• Detailed report about competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
• Core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
• Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
• Option to scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
• Financial ratio in the profile includes the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
• Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.