Effective contractor management is an essential component to the successful execution of maintenance and technical project management. But it’s no easy task.
Selecting and sourcing the right contractors can be challenging and time-consuming; ensuring your contractors meet health and safety standards is critical; accurately measuring contractor performance is both complex and time sensitive. If you also consider additional issues such as risk management, training, partnership models, planning and scheduling and control, it is of little surprise that embedding effective contractor management processes is becoming a core asset management function in multiple asset intensive organisations.
Over the 2 days, we will cover:
• How to select the right contractors for technical service
• Different types of technical contracts and the one that meets requirements
• Balancing insourcing and outsourcing
• Ensuring an incident-free workplace
• Standardizing and harmonizing the management process
• Building trustful relations with contractors
• Overall profitability and mutually beneficial management techniques
This two day, interactive, seminar has been built to give you the right mix of topics and discussion points to better manage the complete end-to-end process of contractor engagement and management for maintenance and technical project management.
Registration is live, with group discounts available.
Please contact the T.A. Cook Conference Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)121 200 3810
Find out more at https://goo.gl/z5X5O4