Easy steps to fix Icloud server settings for Windows live Mail
Icloud is a cloud storage service provided by the Apple Inc. Now these days, there are many users of icloud around the world. You can easily backups of videos, photos and other things with the help of icloud.
Icloud server settings for windows live mail:
· Step 1:- First of all, open your Mil app and click on the Settings.
· Step 1:- Now select the Accounts option from the settings.
· Step 2:- After that, click on the Add an account and choose other account.
· Step 3:- Now select IMAP and click on Connect.
· Step 4:- Enter you icloud email address and password in required options and click on the Connect.
· Step 5:- In Incoming IMAP server, enter imap.amil.me.com.
· Step 6:- Now set the Port to 993.
· Step 7:- In outgoing SMTP server, enter smtp.mail.me.com.
· Step 8:- Now set the port to 587.
· Step 9:- Now enter your icloud email address and password.
· Step 10:- After that, click on the Connect to complete the process.
If you are unable to set the settings for windows live mail, then you have to be need of contacting with icloud customer service. There are a group of technicians are always available to help the users. These technicians have good knowledge about every products and services provided by the icloud. When you call on these numbers, you can get an informative solution about your issues or problems. For further concern or any inquiry call on Icloud phone number at 24/7 hours.