CALL FOR ENTRIES
The 8th Annual New Media Film Festival
Honoring Stories Worth Telling
June 6-8 2017 in Los Angeles CA
New Media Film Festival brings together Industry Professionals and Content Creators across Film, TV, Games, Publishing, Mobile, Web and Tech. The program features the Best of New Media and includes Scripts, Films, Shot on Mobile/Tablet, Digital Comics, Web Series, Apps, Animation, Technology Platforms, and New Film Technologies. Panel discussions and demos will highlight New Technology, Financing & Monetization, the Convergence of Media and where Traditional Media meets New Media.
Each submission is considered for Screening, Competition ($45,000 in Awards) and/or Distribution
• “If the TED Conference is where technology, entertainment and design meet in a broad forum, then the New Media Film Festival is its cinematic counterpart.” – VG
• “Worth The Entry Fee”- Movie Maker Magazine
• “Makes the Cutting Edge Accessible” – Huffington Post
• “I thank the New Media film festival for what they’ve done for young filmmakers” – Legendary Director Roger Corman
• “The role of this fest is bringing the Best in New Media to the World”-Festival World
• “Stories that exemplify the power of the cinematic arts to inspire and transform”- Hero Complex
• “One bona fide movie legend will fete another” – Entertainment Weekly
Script and audiovisual works in all formats, genres, and languages are accepted. Programming is categorized into existing and emerging technologies that make up the contemporary media scape.
Categories include 3D, Animation, Apps, Digital Comics, Documentary, Drone, Feature, Made on Mobile/Tablet, Music Video, New Media, Pilots, New Media Scripts, Sniplers “ 30 second pitch, SRC- Socially Responsible Content, STEAM-Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math, Trailers, Virtual Reality and Web Series.
Judges are from HBO, Marvel, SAG/AFTRA, 3D International Society, ATAS, BMI, HBO & other Industry Leaders. All Countries, All Media, All Lengths, All Completed by Dates & Distributed Content Accepted.
SUBMIT EARLY AND SAVE– $45,000 in Awards!!
Use promo code FUN and save $10.00 www.NewMediaFilmFestival.com